The following conditions are applicable for your interactions with liebherrshop.com.au. By ordering goods from the online shop, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and are therefore bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, we recommend that you do not enter into any agreement with liebherrshop.com.au.
- We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check for any changes as any variation becomes effective upon being posted to the website. Your continued use of our website, or purchasing from our Shop, constitutes your agreement to these variations.
- We have made every effort to ensure the display of colours and images of our products are as correct as possible. We cannot guarantee that your computer or smart phone display the same colour or image.
- We have made every effort to list and describe the product information as the truest representation; however, we cannot guarantee that any product, service, information, or item will meet your expectations.
- All products and prices shown are indicative only and subject to availability and price changes.
- Prices shown are online prices only, and are not subject to price-matching with any other retailer.
Payment / prices
- All prices are advertised and calculated in Australian dollars (AUD) including GST.
- Payments for purchases and delivery are to be made by Credit Cards.
Conclusion of agreement
- A purchase agreement is made between you and Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd, on behalf of liebherrshop.com.au.
- The purchase agreement becomes only effective upon the written conformation via e-mail of the offer for the conclusion of a purchase agreement, following payment of the order.
Delivery and Delivery Area
- Deliveries of the products available in our Liebherr Shop are only possible within Australia and New Zealand.
- Deliveries will be arranged by Berlex Promotional on behalf of liebherrshop.com.au.
- The delivery of the products ordered is subject to availability. Should an item purchased be unavailable, we will inform you and reimburse any payments already received for that item.
Returns and Refunds
- You have the right to request a refund within 14 days from which you take possession of the items.
- Items must be in original condition and the original receipt (or copy) must be provided.
- To request a refund, you must inform us ([email protected]) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- To meet the refund deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your request, before the fourteen day period has expired.
- We shall only refund the payments for the items you purchased. No refund will be made for delivery costs.
- We may withhold payment of the refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- The item shall be returned by post or handed over to us without undue delay and, in any event, not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your request from this contract to us. You are liable for shipping costs of the item.
- Only full-priced items may be refunded; sale items are excluded from refund.
- We warrant the merchandise to be free from defects in accordance with legal regulations.
- At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Liebherr- Australia Shop will be protected using a security certificate.
- You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the website and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the Liebherr-Australia Shop team with authorised access to that information. As noted, your credit card details are not visible to the members of the Liebherr- Australia Online Shop team.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- In the event of a dispute, you agree to contact us ([email protected]) at the first instance.
- If a resolution is unable to be made, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and the Federal Court of Australia.